Federal law requires bankruptcy attorneys to state that our law firm is a debt relief agency helping people file for bankruptcy relief.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Joseph Beth Bookstore Files for Chapter 11 protection


The writing is on the wall. I was just commenting in the hallway today re: a telemarketer from Texas trying to sell me a legal treatise for $149.99; who is buying books anymore? Last night at dinner, we discussed whether children who will go to college in the next few years will need to buy textbooks or will it all be computer based? I have been a fan of audiobooks for a while and I the last book I purchased was a diet book(the spine of which is still uncracked).


I really enjoy Joseph Beth Bookstore in Norwood's Rookwood Pavillion. The Bistro is more than a coffee bar and has superior food and baked goods, and I like the layout of the store. Hopefully, they can successfully reorganize in a chapter 11 plan and continue to be an asset to the community.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the information..I was not aware of it..See bankruptcy claim what are your views?

    ReplyDelete